Lawyer, history buff, writer, mother, grandmother, native Texan, UT grad, and proud Austinite!
Previous Posts by Month
- My Longest Love Affair
- Mothers, Daughters, and Sisters United!!
- Austin Makes Me Sick!!!
- Beyond All the Flag Waving…
- Will Our Democracy Survive the Tea Party?
- Austin May be Weird, But Portland is Cool!
- Voting Rights: Deep Fried and Slathered with Butter
- We’re Just Saying No: No Relaxing, No Enjoying It!
Tag Archives: high school reunion
Unlike our more youthful co-travelers on the road of life, those of us of the mature persuasion tend to think more about our days being numbered. We begin accumulating numbers that serve to focus our attention on this fact, such … Continue reading
Human beings are purposeful animals. We decide to do something, set a goal, put something in motion. The funny thing about life, though, is that what we do doesn’t always work out as intended . . . we get blindsided … Continue reading